VTTW Board Index
March 19, 2024, 07:00:59 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whatever happens with the new coach, one thing is certain  (Read 2912 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2017, 07:05:24 EST »

We have to pick better than Florida.  No question about it. 

Their last two picks also sucked, so maybe they can go for the troika.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 05:31:17 EST »

The new coach at UT has his work cut of for him before he ever coaches his first game....There are issues within the team that has to be fixed...the culture has to be fixed.
JeffCountyVolFan
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 05:47:50 EST »

The new coach at UT has his work cut of for him before he ever coaches his first game....There are issues within the team that has to be fixed...the culture has to be fixed.

I've been worried that this is true for a while. 
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 11:52:01 EST »

I see your point.  Do you see anything specific?  Is it a lack of discipline?  Lack of work effort?  Or...?

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 12:14:34 EST »

The good thing is kids live on emotional roller coaster. It stinks they get down quickly, but they bounce back super fast.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
JimmyV
Special Teamer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 01:12:17 EST »

We have to pick better than Florida.  No question about it. 

Their last two picks also sucked, so maybe they can go for the troika.   

I am curious. Since UF won 2 SECE titles in a row and went to Atlanta, what do you classify as not sucking?
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2017, 01:42:30 EST »

I am curious. Since UF won 2 SECE titles in a row and went to Atlanta, what do you classify as not sucking?

Mac got fired, didn't he? 

Albeit true, the rest of the SECE managed to suck even worse.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2017, 02:00:02 EST »

Mac wanted out of Florida...he wanted out bad.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2017, 02:04:58 EST »

You're right.  He was a massive success.  You guys should hire him back.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2017, 02:41:52 EST »

What everyone else said...it still didnt end well. And of his two victories against us, he actually indicated he didnt think the gators deserved to win. So we gifted you the right to be punked by bammer. 

I will admit that McIllwain was a better game day coach than Butch, but so are some chairs in my dining room. (-:

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: