VTTW Board Index
April 26, 2024, 10:02:07 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I don't know who knows what or what talking head to believe....  (Read 3224 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: November 15, 2017, 06:07:26 EST »

........but John Brice says that Gruden has been in K-town once, maybe twice this week.

The greatest information age in the history of mankind sure is full of misinformation. 

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 06:42:08 EST »

Read through this thread.  This is some peak-level stalking right here.  I mean, we're comparing facial mole patterns.  Strong.  This is the kind of coverage you can only get on Vol Twitter.

https://twitter.com/TheGuru1998/status/930829058845396992

droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 06:49:48 EST »

I don't believe any of it until I see the DNA from stool samples.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 07:02:12 EST »

I think the Currie on the plane is clearly a Westworld-style android.  These guys will go any lengths to throw us off the scent.

HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 07:13:02 EST »

........but John Brice says that Gruden has been in K-town once, maybe twice this week.

The greatest information age in the history of mankind sure is full of misinformation. 

I'll just say this:

John Brice and Stephen Hargis are a heck of a lot closer to the situation than the Football Scoop guys who won't even put their own names on their alleged reports.  

Go Army - Beat Navy!
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 07:14:27 EST »

I think the Currie on the plane is clearly a Westworld-style android.  These guys will go any lengths to throw us off the scent.

I was told last night that Currie and Gruden have been using Pete Debusk's plane to move about covertly. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2017, 07:36:00 EST »

I was told last night that Currie and Gruden have been using Pete Debusk's plane to move about covertly. 

Makes sense.  He obviously isn't going to fly commercial for anything related to the search.

73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2017, 07:53:19 EST »

Until a school AD or President makes an announcement, I consider it a rumor. I rarely believe an Internet rumor (story?) and I believe nothing from the Twitterverse. So all you who believe the latest and greatest Grumor or Twitter lie, understand that every AD also knows social media (at least a little) and will spread all sorts of rumors to cover their tracks and intentions. Every sports agent firm is working overtime to get their client's name out there to leverage a new job and/or pay increase. I do not know if Gruden is coming, wants or does not want the UT job. Neither does anyone else on Twitter, Coaching Rumors, or your hair dresser's grandson. I have no expectations except a new coach will be hired soon. I also know that most every coach's agent is working to get his client an increase so his pay cut increases.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2017, 08:13:13 EST »

Until a school AD or President makes an announcement, I consider it a rumor. I rarely believe an Internet rumor (story?) and I believe nothing from the Twitterverse. So all you who believe the latest and greatest Grumor or Twitter lie, understand that every AD also knows social media (at least a little) and will spread all sorts of rumors to cover their tracks and intentions. Every sports agent firm is working overtime to get their client's name out there to leverage a new job and/or pay increase. I do not know if Gruden is coming, wants or does not want the UT job. Neither does anyone else on Twitter, Coaching Rumors, or your hair dresser's grandson. I have no expectations except a new coach will be hired soon. I also know that most every coach's agent is working to get his client an increase so his pay cut increases.

There are plenty of Twitter hacks out there, but Brice and Hargis are not among them.
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2017, 08:21:12 EST »

There are plenty of Twitter hacks out there, but Brice and Hargis are not among them.

Truth. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: