VTTW Board Index
April 25, 2024, 11:19:13 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So, Currie flies to Charlotte yesterday...  (Read 1944 times)
JeffCountyVolFan
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2017, 07:26:15 EST »

... then connects to Chicago (requesting an upgrade, no doubt hoping that someone would pick up on it and tweet it), then in Chicago boards a private booster's plane and flies to Tampa to meet with Gruden.

Damn, son!  That's espionage right yunder!!!!!
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 03:39:01 EST »

It was also reported (by the insiders) that yesterday Currie was hunkered down in Charlotte, NC. Dude must be able to be in 4 places at once.
JeffCountyVolFan
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 04:45:48 EST »

The really amusing thing is that nobody knows what is happening. The fact that Brent Hubbs was sitting in the TAC Air parking lot this afternoon, waiting to see who got off a plane, tells you that nobody knows anything.

For all we know, Currie could have been home in bed. 

One thing is certain, it's entertaining. Today might have been the most entertainment from UT football since the first half of the Oklahoma game.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 07:30:18 EST »

The really amusing thing is that nobody knows what is happening. The fact that Brent Hubbs was sitting in the TAC Air parking lot this afternoon, waiting to see who got off a plane, tells you that nobody knows anything.

For all we know, Currie could have been home in bed. 

One thing is certain, it's entertaining. Today might have been the most entertainment from UT football since the first half of the Oklahoma game.

I'll go with the second half of the Florida game last year, or maybe the last play of Uga last year.  No need to go back to 2015.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
JeffCountyVolFan
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2017, 11:01:38 EST »

I'll go with the second half of the Florida game last year, or maybe the last play of Uga last year.  No need to go back to 2015.   

Maybe. I'd consider considering those. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: