VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 04:30:19 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone know...  (Read 2436 times)
CrossVol
Starter

Peyton in 2012!

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2017, 02:12:11 EST »

Are they only talking to Jimmy Sexton clients?  Does Currie have an agent?  And might that be Jimmy Sexton?

Wherever you go, there you are.
LouisVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 03:33:36 EST »

I don't think Brohm was Sexton.

Also rumor of the day (one among many) is that Sexton offered package deal of Kiffin, Tee, Kevin Steele and Currie said no interest.  I would personally call BS on this one, but it is out there.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 03:52:23 EST »

I don't think Brohm was Sexton.

Also rumor of the day (one among many) is that Sexton offered package deal of Kiffin, Tee, Kevin Steele and Currie said no interest.  I would personally call BS on this one, but it is out there.

Yeah, lots of rumors flying around.  Many with little basis, and I would include this one.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 04:05:51 EST »

Anyone find it odd that until Sunday everything was tight lipped and since Sunday every potential candidate from A-Z has been out in the public? I think there is a whole lot of BS going around. IMO things will start moving after championship weekend coming up and I also think what happens at FSU will start more moves if Jimbo leaves. I see us most likely going the Cord. route because if not we will get the slim pickings of HC's that are left.

FLVOL
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 04:12:46 EST »

Anyone find it odd that until Sunday everything was tight lipped and since Sunday every potential candidate from A-Z has been out in the public? I think there is a whole lot of BS going around. IMO things will start moving after championship weekend coming up and I also think what happens at FSU will start more moves if Jimbo leaves. I see us most likely going the Cord. route because if not we will get the slim pickings of HC's that are left.

I find that weird too, also, I still haven't see anything about Brohm turning it down. Follow the link, a trip was made to Los Angeles too......

https://historical.fltplan.com/index.html?tailnumber=n111ut&username=PILOT&zoomto=1298BC4rt&remotecode=6487P

11B4PJ3F7
FLVOL
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 04:13:51 EST »

and to florida...... Frost?

11B4PJ3F7
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 04:23:37 EST »

What isn't odd is that the puppet hasn't come home after the Sunday debacle 

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2017, 12:33:52 EST »

what is so odd about the change?  Everything was tight lipped prior to Sunday.  Now its not.

What could possibly have happened to change that? 

Come on guys!   No rocket science here!  One of the biggest meltdowns in Tennseessee history and a near riot occured.  So the tight lipped approach is out the window.  IMO that's a very good thing.

I know everyone hates Currie right now, but at least on this he has shown a willingness to change his approach.  I think he is proactively leaking every serious candidate to gauge fan response.  It's what any sensible person would do after The Big Sunday Meltdown. 

Hope this helps.....

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: