VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 07:22:03 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wisconsin can...  (Read 2330 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2017, 01:41:26 EST »

...knock OSU and bammer out of the playoffs in one fell swoop.  Go Bucky.

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 01:48:49 EST »

Hate OSU...but I think they win tonight. And I would love for OSU to get in the playoffs over Bama just for the meltdown from the Turd fans....Which might happen because OSU would be conference champions and would have better wins than Bama. Plus UGA just took to the woodshed the team that beat Bama.

Wonder how much the SEC office was paying Danielson to plug Bama for the playoffs 145 times during the UGA-AU game....It was sickening.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 02:03:42 EST »

Hate OSU...but I think they win tonight. And I would love for OSU to get in the playoffs over Bama just for the meltdown from the Turd fans....Which might happen because OSU would be conference champions and would have better wins than Bama. Plus UGA just took to the woodshed the team that beat Bama.

Wonder how much the SEC office was paying Danielson to plug Bama for the playoffs 145 times during the UGA-AU game....It was sickening.

bammer shouldn't be in because they couldn't even win their division.  And the team that beat them out for the division just got blown out in the SECC.  But OSU got blown out at home by Oklahoma and gave up 55- FIFTY FIVE!- in a loss to Iowa.  I say give it to USC, UCF or even the ACC loser before either of those two.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 02:09:48 EST by Black Diamond Vol » Logged

BGHarper
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 03:34:56 EST »

The Crimson Tide will not get in. Too much fatigue of Bama success coupled with memories of Big-10 whining when Bama was selected in the BCS in 2011.

Even though Iowa beat OSU like a drum, if they win tonight even with two season losses they're in.

RTR, though!

BG
BGHarper
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2017, 07:00:04 EST »

I was wrong. The committee did the right thing. You just don't take a beat-down like Iowa put on OSU just weeks before selection time.

Not the best Bama team of recent memory, but still deserving to get in.

BG
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2017, 07:31:25 EST »

I personally think you must be a conference champ to be in playoff. That said, cannot argue Bama success & they may well win it!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: