VTTW Board Index
April 25, 2024, 03:03:36 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So long tiglets. Aight!*  (Read 3242 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2018, 06:20:17 EST »

`
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 03:18:00 EST »

OK Droner, how do you really feel about KlempsSun? 
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 03:24:53 EST »

Not the imaginary one but there are two that have an intensity (the imaginary one & Herb) and at least one poster (me) that has just a slightly less "dislike" of all things associated with "Auburn on a lake"

A few years ago (before near do well seats were added in the East stands) I was walking down the NE ramps with several SCe fans imploring them to soundly thrash the rattiglets when they played them.  The Sce fans did not understand the intensity I was expressing the feelings but accepted them enthusiastically 

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 04:32:03 EST »

Not the imaginary one but there are two that have an intensity (the imaginary one & Herb) and at least one poster (me) that has just a slightly less "dislike" of all things associated with "Auburn on a lake"

A few years ago (before near do well seats were added in the East stands) I was walking down the NE ramps with several SCe fans imploring them to soundly thrash the rattiglets when they played them.  The Sce fans did not understand the intensity I was expressing the feelings but accepted them enthusiastically 

They don't know we call them TIGLETS AKA RATTIGLETS....

PS When is your TDY to the Isles of Brittania completed?

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 06:32:28 EST »

Rat.  Bastard.  Tiglets.   

Go Army - Beat Navy!
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 07:08:16 EST »

They don't know we call them TIGLETS AKA RATTIGLETS....

PS When is your TDY to the Isles of Brittania completed?

« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 11:33:23 EST by PirateVOL » Logged

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
Creek Walker
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2018, 07:18:24 EST »

The only thing I dislike about Clemson is that Dabo Swinney is fleecing us of our best in-state talent. And that makes them unlikeable in my book, even though Dabo seems to be a standup guy and it's our own damn fault that we can't secure our borders.

The game that really hurt was Georgia coming back against Oklahoma. I'll be man enough to admit that even though I should be bigger than to care what some 18-year-old kid does on Twitter, seeing Cade Mays' cute little video that included mention of Tennessee makes me want to see UGA destroyed in every game they play. The longer Tennessee sucks, the more vengeful I become. 
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2018, 11:04:49 EST »

The only thing I dislike about Clemson is that Dabo Swinney is fleecing us of our best in-state talent. And that makes them unlikeable in my book, even though Dabo seems to be a standup guy and it's our own damn fault that we can't secure our borders.

The game that really hurt was Georgia coming back against Oklahoma. I'll be man enough to admit that even though I should be bigger than to care what some 18-year-old kid does on Twitter, seeing Cade Mays' cute little video that included mention of Tennessee makes me want to see UGA destroyed in every game they play. The longer Tennessee sucks, the more vengeful I become. 

And Todd Blackledge had to tell the nation last night that those 2 Clemson players were from Tennessee. Didn't hear him say anything about the kids from Georgia, Florida etc...
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2018, 12:29:21 EST »

I was pissed at OU because they played not to lose in both OTs.  Extremely conservative on the play calling, and it cost them the game.

They missed their chance when uga had to kick a FG on the first OT.  All they had to do was let Baker be Baker, but no, they went into a shell and accepted the tie.  Worst part is that they FG kicker is shaky anyway.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2018, 12:41:43 EST »

I was pissed at OU because they played not to lose in both OTs.  Extremely conservative on the play calling, and it cost them the game.

They missed their chance when uga had to kick a FG on the first OT.  All they had to do was let Baker be Baker, but no, they went into a shell and accepted the tie.  Worst part is that they FG kicker is shaky anyway.   

^Exactly.....Lincoln Riley went full Butch Jones at the end of regulation and OT.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: