VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 04:17:52 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I have two questions: How did UGa let that Bama receiver get so wide open and  (Read 1505 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2018, 06:44:57 EST »

how much are the Titans gonna beat the Patriots by? I'm afraid the Titans game could get ugly. Or the light came on for the offense the second half vs KC and they will make the Pats work for it.

volsboyinsodak
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 08:26:31 EST »

Re: the first question, the qb did a nice job of looking right & coming back left. The safety help was late in arriving. Titans have a tall order. If Henry can bust a few & otherwise pound em & Mariota can not get them beat with the passing game & the defense can get a few stops & a turnover or two... It "could" be interesting 
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 08:41:51 EST »

The Patriots lost to the Chiefs & Panthers at home in the early part of the season. So it is theoretically doable. I ain't holding my breath though.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: