VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 10:41:15 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The puppies take whining about refs to higher levels  (Read 3082 times)
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2018, 03:40:10 EST »

http://www.ajc.com/sports/college/was-fixed-conspiracies-abound-over-alabama-win-over-georgia/ZpqErf1E5xuuzoi49190II/

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
VOLMAN
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 04:18:07 EST »

Some pretty bad no-calls there and/or bad calls but I'm sure if you scrutinized the entire game you would end up with a collection of the same that were against Ga. I hate Bama and was hopeful Ga was going to win but once it's in the books it's over.                       
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 04:43:12 EST »

That was a bad officiated game.....In fact it was some of the worst no calls you'll ever see. I'm all for letting them play...letting DBs and WRs go at it. But there were holding calls that were missed several times....missed facemask calls with a ref looking right at the play....Should have been a personal foul called on a Bama DB shoving Fromm's head to the ground after a tackle. If that had been a UT DB there would have been 34 flags thrown right there....On that Bama TD to tie it....the WR had a running start before the ball was snapped.....It looked like the Canadian football league where they let them move forward before the snap. Just a bad called game.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 05:11:58 EST »

That was a bad officiated game.....In fact it was some of the worst no calls you'll ever see. I'm all for letting them play...letting DBs and WRs go at it. But there were holding calls that were missed several times....missed facemask calls with a ref looking right at the play....Should have been a personal foul called on a Bama DB shoving Fromm's head to the ground after a tackle. If that had been a UT DB there would have been 34 flags thrown right there....On that Bama TD to tie it....the WR had a running start before the ball was snapped.....It looked like the Canadian football league where they let them move forward before the snap. Just a bad called game.

The one highlighted was the most egregious.  I didn't realize the WR was offsides.  Wow, what a tainted win for bammer.

@Volman....there was no balance.  The refs might have missed a couple calls on Georgia, but the calls missed on bammer were far more and had a serious impact on the game.  I don't think it was a conspiracy, but it is funny how bammer always gets away with shizzle like that.

I honestly don't see how the bammer defender got away with the slap to Fromm's head.  That was obvious and blatant.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 05:38:46 EST »

I thought you meant there was an official complaint.  There really should be. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
LouisVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 02:03:03 EST »

It always makes me happy to see them whine.  The face mask and the head slap were hard to miss.  Personally, I thought the offside was close enough to miss.  Either way, heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 03:38:12 EST by LouisVOL » Logged
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 04:07:07 EST »

It always makes me happy to see them whine.  The face mask and the head slap were hard to miss.  Personnally, I thought the offside was close enough to miss.  Either way, heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee.

I hate that bammer won, like anything, but I don't mind the dawgs losing at all.

LouisVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 03:41:53 EST »

I would have made the same post if the shoe was on the bama foot.  I am an equal opportunity hater.

I hate that bammer won, like anything, but I don't mind the dawgs losing at all.

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2018, 12:21:15 EST »

Either way, heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee.

This accurately describes my feeling on the subject as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: