VTTW Board Index
April 23, 2024, 08:25:15 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pathetic effort by the Lady Vols.....  (Read 2417 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2018, 02:24:17 EST »

There is no way a team with this amount of talent should play this poorly. And to lose to Alabama.

Something is wrong with this program.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 02:57:56 EST »

There is no way a team with this amount of talent should play this poorly. And to lose to Alabama.

Something is wrong with this program.

And we all know what that "something" is.  I've been beating this horse for the past four years, but I've given up.  There's no way Fulmer will do what needs to be done.

JeffCountyVolFan
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 03:29:53 EST »

I haven't watched a Lady Vols basketball game all year. I didn't watch last year either, I don't think.

We used to attend at least three or four games a season and watch most that were televised. Not now.

When and if the university ever gets serious and hires an actual 'head coach', maybe I'll become interested enough to start watching again.

Its really sad to watch this program, once so dominating and proud, flounder around in mediocrity. Pat would be so disappointed.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 03:41:08 EST »

And we all know what that "something" is.  I've been beating this horse for the past four years, but I've given up.  There's no way Fulmer will do what needs to be done.

Yep.....She's driving the program right into the ditch and our admin is letting it happen. Bama went 30 years without beating us but now owns 4 in a row and Holly yet sets another record tonight giving Bama their first win in Knoxville in history with far less talent and came into the game with a 5-7 conference record and 15-10 overall. 
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2018, 02:34:23 EST »

I turned it off -- so disgusted with it.   

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2018, 07:55:55 EST »

If we go out in Game 1 of the tourney, it might be enough

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2018, 09:25:25 EST »

She will probably win  a couple of tourney games and thus be kept around. She is just like Butch Jones. Wins just enough to keep her job, but will not challenge for a national title. I hope she proves me wrong this year.

volsboyinsodak
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2018, 11:02:29 EST »

She will probably win  a couple of tourney games and thus be kept around. She is just like Butch Jones. Wins just enough to keep her job, but will not challenge for a national title. I hope she proves me wrong this year.

Hm.  I dunno, I'd put her a notch above Jones.  Particularly since, you know, he actually didn't keep his job.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: