VTTW Board Index
April 19, 2024, 01:11:44 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody seen Grant Williams lately?*  (Read 3019 times)
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: February 18, 2018, 03:16:24 EST »

Nm
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 05:00:21 EST »

On a milk carton.
JeffCountyVolFan
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 06:08:22 EST »

Huge opportunity blown today, but this team hasn't played well since the UK game.

Hopefully we right the ship from here out.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 03:10:01 EST »

Georgia on the road was a tough game.  So is Florida at home and MSU on the road.  We should take care of business vs. Ole Miss and Uga at home, but the other two games are critical.

Win out and we are a cinch for the top 4 and a double bye.  3-1 is likely still good enough.  2-2 may not cut it, but just as important is that we need momentum going forward.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 04:44:17 EST »

If you can't find him anywhere else, odds are he's on the bench with foul trouble.

Obviously the SEC is a huge grind this season, and we're seeing that begin to take its toll.  And it's not just us- the top four teams in the standings all lost yesterday.  I think what you may be seeing is that the bubble teams (of which there are several) are in desperation mode and are bringing their A game every night.  While those teams that are safely in aren't prepared to match that intensity and are relaxing a bit.  I'm not saying it's right, I'm not saying it's acceptable.  But I think that is what's happening.

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 05:24:29 EST »

Barnes is 1-6 against UGA.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2018, 02:24:47 EST »

I'm concerned that teams have scouted us pretty well this season and now have a line on how to stop us.  Grant seems to draw a lot of double teams and this leads  to us shooting outside a lot more. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
BGHarper
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2018, 03:11:16 EST »

I think he just won a Gold Medal.

BG
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: