VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 03:57:46 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thought about taking Davidson over mildkats in first round  (Read 1820 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2018, 06:52:07 EDT »

I think it's going to be a tough game for UK.  Davidson has good rebounding and point guard play, both considered important in the tourney, and seem to match up pretty well.  At the end of the day, I'm going with the kats, but I do think they stumble vs. the other Wildcats. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 10:35:55 EDT »

If they are hitting their shots they could easily beat the Kittys. I saw where they hit 30 three pointers in a single game this season.  Lets hope they are hitting every thing they throw up at the basket.

volsboyinsodak
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 10:53:43 EDT »

IMO KY is too long and won't allow open 3 looks....I see KY winning that game and then going down to AZ.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 11:01:30 EDT »

The whining and moaning of cayut fans on Finebaum and on twitter this week has been glorious to watch. They're all pissed that they will have to play Arizona in the 2nd round- wouldn't it be hilarious if they didn't even reach the 2nd round?

Here's a thought- in putting together that bracket, maybe the committee was trying to send a message. Maybe they wanted to matchup two of the coverboys from the FBI investigation, and eliminate a known cheater early on.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 04:43:06 EDT »

The whining and moaning of cayut fans on Finebaum and on twitter this week has been glorious to watch. They're all pissed that they will have to play Arizona in the 2nd round- wouldn't it be hilarious if they didn't even reach the 2nd round?

Here's a thought- in putting together that bracket, maybe the committee was trying to send a message. Maybe they wanted to matchup two of the coverboys from the FBI investigation, and eliminate a known cheater early on.

They were talking about how it was unfair to Arizona on ESPN today, but I think you might be right.  That, and the kats are in Idaho.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: