VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 12:04:42 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No one has any possible points remaining..So, the winner of the Women's Pickem..  (Read 6834 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2018, 02:59:09 EDT »

...is:  RockinGrannyVol.

Your grand prize is 319 Kazakhstani Tenges. The check is in the mail.

319 Kazakhstani Tenges are equal to one US Dollar. And the check is not in the mail

Congratulations!
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2018, 05:37:36 EDT »

Congrats RGV
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2018, 02:43:13 EDT »

We're all winners since UConn got bounced.

Congratulations Granny!

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2018, 05:32:10 EDT »

Thank you thank you !!  I will gladly accept my non existent prize from our own non existent attorney! 😂😂😂

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 08:28:38 EDT »

We're all winners since UConn got bounced.

Congratulations Granny!

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 01:07:00 EDT »

Save the dollar and put it towards Holly's buyout. I'm just bettin they resign her to another contract in the next year.

volsboyinsodak
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2018, 03:07:43 EDT »

Save the dollar and put it towards Holly's buyout. I'm just bettin they resign her to another contract in the next year.

Gonna need a lot more than one.

So....I'm confused.  Maybe you can help me out.  If they "resign" her, how can she keep doing her job?  Usually when a person "resigns", that means they don't work there anymore.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2018, 04:47:29 EDT »

Gonna need a lot more than one.

So....I'm confused.  Maybe you can help me out.  If they "resign" her, how can she keep doing her job?  Usually when a person "resigns", that means they don't work there anymore.   

lol......okay re-sign then. Do you honestly see her going away anytime soon?

volsboyinsodak
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2018, 05:54:18 EDT »

lol......okay re-sign then. Do you honestly see her going away anytime soon?

Her contract is up next year, and I haven't heard a peep about renewing it.  If and when something is announced one way or another, that's when I will form an opinion on it.

First step is that word has to get out that they are negotiating.  And then I will look at what Fulmer says publicly about it, if anything.

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/sports/college/university-of-tennessee/womens-basketball/2018/03/01/tennessee-lady-vols-womens-basketball-holly-warlick-contract-phil-fulmer-sec-tournament-bracketology/385609002/

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2018, 07:31:51 EDT »

There are (Rumors) going around on some LVs boards that Holly will be getting a 3 year extension sometime this month.....Again, that's the rumor. If it happens then Fulmer need not be in the AD chair and he doesn't have the guts to do what's right for the program. Hopefully the rumors are coming from the Holly supporters and it's just wishful thinking on their part......But, I said after the season that Fulmer wouldn't fire her because there's a lot of Holly in him....Tennessee girl....played and coached at UT....won games and they are good friends. Just don't see it but it means he's weak as a AD or the admin just doesn't care about the program because attendance and season ticket sales are way down and the program lost 2 million last year and will be the same again this year and Holly has broken several records....in a bad way.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: