VTTW Board Index
April 20, 2024, 06:07:05 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I never thought I'd see the day...  (Read 5187 times)
Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2018, 06:23:25 EDT »

..but it looks like one of my cousins (a first cousin no doubt) is on her way to becoming a Trustee for UT!  how bout that!  I can't believe it.  So, if there are any issues y'all want brought up at the next board meetin' - just let me know 

I hope this new board can get things going in the right direction.  I admit I don't know all the issues - but cleaning house seems like a good way to go, IMO.  It seems like all of the old Trustees are GONE. 

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 11:46:24 EDT »

..but it looks like one of my cousins (a first cousin no doubt) is on her way to becoming a Trustee for UT!  how bout that!  I can't believe it.  So, if there are any issues y'all want brought up at the next board meetin' - just let me know 

I hope this new board can get things going in the right direction.  I admit I don't know all the issues - but cleaning house seems like a good way to go, IMO.  It seems like all of the old Trustees are GONE. 

Hm.  You didn't get the memo.  The house cleaning is all orchestrated by Tennessee's esteemed Governor, one of those universally admired Haslems, and is just a way of either retaliating against a BOT he didn't like, or a way of getting his way on some things before he leaves office, and likely both.

http://volstothewall.com/board/index.php?topic=37331.msg182728#msg182728

So...your cousin is obviously a Haslem tool.       

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: