VTTW Board Index
April 23, 2024, 04:13:58 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm sure Droner was thrilled to hear...  (Read 2706 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2018, 06:38:19 EDT »

...that today's Braves game is televised exclusively on Facebook.

Former Brave Mark Derosa and former Vol JP Arencibia are on the call, so at least there's a little hometown flavor.

droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 06:43:08 EDT »

What? I was planning on watching it on the TV in my office.

Facebook is the freaking devil.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 06:45:51 EDT »

What? I was planning on watching it on the TV in my office.

Facebook is the freaking devil.

I'm casting it from my phone to my TV. Video quality is probably fine for a 5" screen. Not so much for a 65" screen.

droner
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 06:50:22 EDT »

To watch it on The Devil Facebook you have to create an account, which is free, but you have to give them a credit card number to validate the account. Even though it's free! I'll be damned.

Facebook sucks. If not for the car groups and vintage stereo groups I follow, I would cancel my account forever. The world did not become a better place when Facebook and the Twit came into existence. 
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2018, 06:54:38 EDT »

To watch it on The Devil Facebook you have to create an account, which is free, but you have to give them a credit card number to validate the account. Even though it's free! I'll be damned.

Facebook sucks. If not for the car groups and vintage stereo groups I follow, I would cancel my account forever. The world did not become a better place when Facebook and the Twit came into existence. 

Huh? I didn't have to do any of that. Just go to the Braves' FB page. It's on there.

droner
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2018, 07:17:21 EDT »

That was through MLB. For some reason the video on the Braves Facebook page won't play.

Moving games to FB is an MLB bonehead move. How much money do they need?
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2018, 10:43:29 EDT »

What car groups do you follow? I follow a few myself. I'm even secretary for the local Mustang club.

volsboyinsodak
droner
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2018, 10:53:31 EDT »

What car groups do you follow? I follow a few myself. I'm even secretary for the local Mustang club.

I'm a member of the BMW Car Club of America and the state chapter. I'm not active like I used to be but I still follow them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: