VTTW Board Index
April 23, 2024, 03:55:10 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ignorant Question (RE: Peterson)  (Read 1332 times)
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2018, 11:41:34 EDT »

Did we have the option to take Peterson or Lawless, and let the latter walk because he seemed less likely to make it?

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 09:31:25 EDT »

The word I've heard is they wanted Lawless to blueshirt and pay his own way until Jan. Just what I've heard and have no idea if true. Also I think Peterson is a clearinghouse issue right now. Fulmers needs to earn his keep....he's already got one big strike giving Warlick a extension.
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2018, 09:53:25 EDT »

Heard pretty much the same on both. 

This coaching staff was never really high on Lawless.

And every day we go without news on Peterson it's less likely he's going to be cleared. From what I have been told, the issue may be that some of the core classes he took didn't match up with the clearinghouse requirements. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 06:13:34 EDT »

Thank you gentlemen. Seems like the class issue should have been picked up administratively much earlier.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: