VTTW Board Index
April 24, 2024, 02:06:02 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sounds like OSU is building a fancy new skating rink...  (Read 1854 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2018, 12:07:57 EDT »

...and Herban is going to be the first customer.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/urban-meyer-ohio-state-trustees-president-suspension/

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 12:30:16 EDT »

On a hilarious note, did you see this?   

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/urban-meyer-ohio-state-media-fooled-papa-johns/

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 01:08:57 EDT »

It's being reported on twitter that the Prez and all the BOT members have called their wives in for the impending presser. Sounds like they're going to be used as props.

Creek Walker
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 01:24:14 EDT »

I hope no one is surprised that Meyer is going to get off scot-free. It was always going to be that way. Meanwhile, the Big Ten will continue to look down their noses at the SEC as if we're the ones with the culture problem.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2018, 01:36:38 EDT »

I hope no one is surprised that Meyer is going to get off scot-free. It was always going to be that way. Meanwhile, the Big Ten will continue to look down their noses at the SEC as if we're the ones with the culture problem.

It doesn't surprise me, but I'm not sure the powers that be in Columbus have fully thought this through. This will dominate the discussion during every OSU telecast. Remember Bruce Pearl's last year at UT, where they talked about his issues throughout every single game? And that was for a damn barbecue. This will dwarf that. I won't be surprised to see the #metoo crowd picketing every one of their games, complete with their stupid Handmaid's Tale costumes. The optics will be...interesting, to say the least.

I'll make a prediction right now: The adversity will get to Herban. He'll last two more seasons, tops, and then ride off into the sunset to "spend time with his family".
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 01:46:40 EDT by Black Diamond Vol » Logged

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2018, 01:39:40 EDT »

It was sad pizza. Had to be et on a golf cart. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: