VTTW Board Index
April 20, 2024, 03:50:59 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news fellas: she's now available...  (Read 3226 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2018, 06:07:40 EDT »

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2018/08/27/bride-cancels-wedding-breaks-up-with-fianc-after-friends-and-family-refuse-to-pay-for-60g-nuptials.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

Creek Walker
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 06:37:23 EDT »

"A local psychic told us to go with the more expensive option, and we thought why the hell not?”

VOLMAN
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 06:40:57 EDT »

huge "Thank God She's Gone" party and invite everyone who refused to contribute.                
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 07:07:00 EDT »

"I will be spending these next two months backpacking in South America, exploring my soul and ridding myself of the toxic energy brought on by my friends and family".

She should start in Venezuela. I hear it's nice this time of year.

EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2018, 05:25:42 EDT »

"I will be spending these next two months backpacking in South America, exploring my soul and ridding myself of the toxic energy brought on by my friends and family".

She should start in Venezuela. I hear it's nice this time of year.

I would suggest she go and hire herself out to Mexican Drug Cartels as a Kardashian wanna be and see how long she LIVES!!!!!  Demanding people contribute to come to your wedding.....       Dream on babe!!!

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2018, 06:37:10 EDT »

I would suggest she go and hire herself out to Mexican Drug Cartels as a Kardashian wanna be and see how long she LIVES!!!!!  Demanding people contribute to come to your wedding.....       Dream on babe!!!

I'm not sure what offends me more: demanding thousands of dollars from her guests, or that she scheduled her wedding on the opening Saturday of football season.

EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2018, 08:23:25 EDT »

I'm not sure what offends me more: demanding thousands of dollars from her guests, or that she scheduled her wedding on the opening Saturday of football season.

This would have been my response to her:

Dear Miss Priss

Congratulations on getting married, but I send my regrets that I will not be able to attend your wedding due to several factors which preclude my attendance at your nuptials.  My good upbringing and being taught manners by my mother and father preclude me from stating my proper feelings about your approach to having people pay you for the honor of attending your "Wedding Party".  I was taught that if you have nothing else to say then always say "Why Bless Your Heart" 

Good Luck and I hope your wedding plans are not met with the same fate as the Roman Empire was so many years ago. 

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2018, 09:10:41 EDT »

Yeah I saw this a few days ago.  Really funny.  That woman has ruint herself for life.  I heard she is "normally pretty nice" but was very drunk at the time she wrote that.  Oh well.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2018, 09:33:34 EDT »

True Story: My first wife and me divorced 35 years ago and she proceeded to marry a Bama fan not because she loved him but to just piss me off after spending thousands on taking her to UT games....season tickets....many bowl trips and away games. To further piss me off she scheduled my daughters wedding on the 3rd Sat. in October at exactly the UT-Bama kickoff time. I knew then that my daughters marriage wouldn't last because any man that would agree to getting married on that day at that time wasn't worth a damn....The marriage lasted about 5 years! I walked her down the isle....sat through the wedding then spent the better part of the reception that I'd spent good money for in my car listening to the game on the radio.

Never doubt or question my UT fandom
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 01:36:06 EDT by Tnphil » Logged
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2018, 12:38:28 EDT »

True Story: My first wife and me divorced 35 years ago and she proceeded to marry a Bama fan not because she loved him but to just piss me off after spending thousands on taking her to UT games....season tickets....many bowl trips and away games. To further piss me off she scheduled my daughters wedding on the 3rd Sat. in October at exactly the UT-Bama kickoff time. I knew then that my daughters marriage wouldn't last because any man that would agree to getting married on that day at that time wasn't worth a damn....The marriage lasted about 5 years! I walked her down the isle....sit through the wedding then spent the better part of the reception that I'd spent good money for in my car listening to the game on the radio.

Never doubt or question my UT fandom

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: