VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 08:12:23 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's going to be a big Fall for gaming...  (Read 2545 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2018, 06:40:23 EDT »

Between now and mid-November, I count 6 games I'm going to want. And that's assuming I don't also get the yearly editions of Madden and NHL.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/09/04/2018-fall-games-a-preview-of-34-upcoming-games

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 06:57:00 EDT »

Yesterday I was going through my installed games trying to decide on which ones to delete to make room on my hard drive...

Read Dead and BFV are day one purchases for me.  Will probably wait till Christmas for Fallout 76 and AC.

I'm sure Santa will bring a couple of those Switch exclusives for my son's Switch too.   
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 07:12:10 EDT »

Yesterday I was going through my installed games trying to decide on which ones to delete to make room on my hard drive...

Read Dead and BFV are day one purchases for me.  Will probably wait till Christmas for Fallout 76 and AC.

I'm sure Santa will bring a couple of those Switch exclusives for my son's Switch too.   

You all know how I feel about the superhero genre- it's stale and played out. That said, I think I'm going to get Spiderman. It looks great.

The new Tomb Raider and Forza Horizon 4 are also on my list, in addition to the ones you mention (minus BFV).

AC Odyssey has me curious. The last one supposedly told the origin story of the Assassins order. And this one will take place several hundred years before it. Is it going to be a Templar origin story?

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 07:47:27 EDT »

You all know how I feel about the superhero genre- it's stale and played out. That said, I think I'm going to get Spiderman. It looks great.

The new Tomb Raider and Forza Horizon 4 are also on my list, in addition to the ones you mention (minus BFV).

AC Odyssey has me curious. The last one supposedly told the origin story of the Assassins order. And this one will take place several hundred years before it. Is it going to be a Templar origin story?

Yeah Spiderman intrigues me... is it sandbox style?
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 08:29:36 EDT »

Yeah Spiderman intrigues me... is it sandbox style?

Yes, I think so.

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 08:51:48 EDT »

Yes, I think so.

Hmm.. that sounds pretty good.  If the reviews prove to be good I might pick that one up too.
Creek Walker
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2018, 08:59:12 EDT »

BDV, I just want to know how you have enough hours in the day to play all these games and watch all the TV you watch. Do you ever work? 
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2018, 09:09:20 EDT »

BDV, I just want to know how you have enough hours in the day to play all these games and watch all the TV you watch. Do you ever work? 

This is a very valid question.   
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2018, 09:23:35 EDT »

Don't be jealous just because I know how to manage my time.

Honestly, it's usually the games that get sacrificed. Probably half the titles on my shelf right now are unfinished. I'll finish RDR as fast as I can when it comes out, the rest will have to wait a while.

Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2018, 01:38:43 EDT »

I'm gonna stick to old school gaming .....

Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2018, 01:41:49 EDT »

However, the new Deadpool pinball machine which was just released is pretty badass:

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: