VTTW Board Index
April 20, 2024, 02:35:48 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So happy Tiger won the tour championship, but so PEEVED he didn't win the cup  (Read 1265 times)
Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2018, 12:00:22 EDT »

fizzleING Rose and that fizzleING lucky bounce on the 18th.  Ruined everything.  Oh well, at least Tiger got his victory.

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 12:16:13 EDT »

I'm looking forward to the Ryder Cup next week. In terms of their overall accomplishments combined with how they're playing right this moment, I think this may be our strongest and deepest team ever.

Of course, we've sent many a "super team" over there in the past and watched them choke like dogs.  Still, this bunch looks tough to beat.

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 01:50:53 EDT »

I'm looking forward to the Ryder Cup next week. In terms of their overall accomplishments combined with how they're playing right this moment, I think this may be our strongest and deepest team ever.

Of course, we've sent many a "super team" over there in the past and watched them choke like dogs.  Still, this bunch looks tough to beat.

The Euro's will be making putts from 40 feet for 3 days.....They do it every time when we play over there. Ian Poulter becomes possessed like a madman.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 01:59:28 EDT »

The Euro's will be making putts from 40 feet for 3 days.....They do it every time when we play over there. Ian Poulter becomes possessed like a madman.

Stick him with Patrick Reed. That obnoxious SOB can get in anyone's head. He did it with Rory two years ago.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: