VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 04:28:53 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jalen Hurd scored today  (Read 2096 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2018, 02:05:45 EDT »

And is the leading WR for Baylor with 31 catches.  I wish him no ill, glad he is doing well.

Don't like the way he acted and he needed to leave Tennessee, but it was a blow when he did, as he was the centerpiece of that really great recruiting class Butch brought in.  Wish it had turned out different.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 03:25:13 EDT »

We could use Hurd....Preston Williams and Wharton who all are playing elsewhere and performing well. But....we have more talent on offense than defense already and our 1 million dollar OC can't get our offense worth a crap...and his play calling is Middle School level right now. Our offense flat sucks right now.

As far as Hurd if he'd stayed most likely he would have left after last season for the draft and not been here this season.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 10:56:10 EDT by Tnphil » Logged
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 10:45:35 EDT »

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 05:13:26 EDT »

Not trying to relive the past, just personally getting caught up on Hurd.  Had no idea how he was doing at Baylor until I looked up his stats.  So....

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 07:19:39 EDT »

He'll probably be a stud WR in the NFL, truth be told.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: