VTTW Board Index
April 24, 2024, 12:00:12 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Found a single for 36 bucks on Stubhub Friday afternoon...  (Read 1725 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2018, 03:42:02 EDT »

...and decided at the last minute to go to the game. It seems I chose...wisely.

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 04:20:50 EDT »

NICE!!! 
10EC
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 04:28:27 EDT »

...and decided at the last minute to go to the game. It seems I chose...wisely.

That’s like, what, an hour and a half away?
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 04:32:44 EDT »

Was hoping you had made it, glad you did.   

Thought about going myself, but a bit ill this weekend, needed to stay home and rest up.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 04:36:59 EDT »

That’s like, what, an hour and a half away?

Less. Took me about a half hour to get there, and about an hour to get back in postgame traffic. I had planned to go since I moved here in the Summer- but checked on tickets in August, and they were going for $130 and up. Then our season went to shizzle, and then they announced a noon kick, and I decided to just stay home. Glad I decided to check Stubhub again.

I'm going to try to go when we play them in hoops next March, too.

Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2018, 04:52:33 EDT »

How full was the stadium?  Hard to tell on TV, but it looked like a few empty seats.  I would have loved to have gone to that game.  Seemed like great weather.  I wasn't sure how the game was going to go, but I did think tix could probably be had on the cheap

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2018, 05:00:03 EDT »

How full was the stadium?  Hard to tell on TV, but it looked like a few empty seats.  I would have loved to have gone to that game.  Seemed like great weather.  I wasn't sure how the game was going to go, but I did think tix could probably be had on the cheap

It wasn't an embarrassing crowd, but it wasn't full. A few empties up top where I was, and lots of empties in the student section (apparently they're on Fall Break).

Weather was/is beautiful. We had consistently been in the 90s every day, but then Michael moved through on Wednesday night and it's like the switch was flipped to Autumn afterwards.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: