VTTW Board Index
April 20, 2024, 04:54:22 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caught Pruitt interview on local sports radio last night  (Read 771 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2018, 04:30:34 EDT »

He said that bammer has been so efficient that there is little film on their third down tendencies because they rarely make it to third down.  He said there isn't much red zone film because they rarely make the red zone, most plays that score are longer.  He said short yardage situations are even worse.   His staff had to find Maryland film to chart the OCs tendencies for short yardage (OC was at Maryland prior to bammer).  It was interesting to hear.  Generally Pruitt was doing the coach speak thing building up the opponent, and it's definitely justified in this case but....

I have a sneaking suspicion we are going to do better than expected on D.   I am far from predicting a victory, but I think we slow them a lot more than anticipated. 

One thing is for sure....I'm looking forward to it.  I haven't looked forward to games since mid 2016, but I;m starting to again.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: