VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 12:49:30 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Of. Course.  (Read 4373 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2018, 02:29:10 EDT »

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 02:57:09 EDT »

Reflects poorly on him, if anything

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Volengineer
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 03:14:39 EDT »

Jones is a d-bag with no self-respect.  He "will be swept into the garbage heap of history" where he belongs.  Albeit a rich one thanks to our former AD's stupidity.
FLVOL
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2018, 03:19:48 EDT »

One of the few times that fizzle won in Neyland
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 03:23:30 EDT by FLVOL » Logged

11B4PJ3F7
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2018, 03:20:50 EDT »

NE of the few times that fizzle won in Neyland

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2018, 03:32:26 EDT »

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2018, 03:44:01 EDT »

Butch did almost nothing to deserve it, except take up space.  But good for him.  He is a champion of life for sure!   

JeffCountyVolFan
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2018, 03:48:01 EDT »

I disagree, Bandit.

Butch Jones had as much to do with the final outcome of this game as Nick Saban. The difference is that Saban actually helped to assemble, guide, and direct the development of the winning team instead of the losing team.

I don't think that Jones, in his own narcissistic world, will ever be able recognize the irony of his gatorade bath or his victory cigar. I just don't think that he is capable of realizing that it was his ineptitude, in large part, that led to today's outcome.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2018, 03:54:16 EDT »

I disagree, Bandit.

Butch Jones had as much to do with the final outcome of this game as Nick Saban. The difference is that Saban actually helped to assemble, guide, and direct the development of the winning team instead of the losing team.

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2018, 04:08:58 EDT »

I disagree, Bandit.

I don't think that Jones, in his own narcissistic world, will ever be able recognize the irony of his gatorade bath or his victory cigar. I just don't think that he is capable of realizing that it was his ineptitude, in large part, that led to today's outcome.

Agree
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2018, 06:21:10 EDT »

Nice Butch. You celebrate beating the kids you recruited and couldn't develope or coach. Lame.

volsboyinsodak
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2018, 06:32:52 EDT »

Nice Butch. You celebrate beating the kids you recruited and couldn't develope or coach. Lame.

Agree completely.   Hell might just freeze over.

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2018, 07:10:32 EDT »

I disagree, Bandit.

I ga ron tee he doesn't....A person with his mindset and ego will never allow himself to think he was the issue. In his mind and the way his ego is.....his first thought was I played Bama 5 times and never took a ass beating like Pruitt did and even played them pretty close a couple of times and they fired me and hired this coach?!!!!
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2018, 11:53:37 EDT »

I ga ron tee he doesn't....A person with his mindset and ego will never allow himself to think he was the issue. In his mind and the way his ego is.....his first thought was I played Bama 5 times and never took a ass beating like Pruitt did and even played them pretty close a couple of times and they fired me and hired this coach?!!!!

He did take an ass beating like Pruitt.  41-7 last year, similar margin of victory for the gumps and we ONLY scored on D.  And they didn't have Tua playing then either. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: