VTTW Board Index
April 25, 2024, 03:29:23 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RDR2 reviews incoming...  (Read 6953 times)
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2018, 10:53:42 EDT »

Hm.  And you think it was a coincidence.   
I'm SURE it was ....

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2018, 01:10:26 EDT »

So after supper last night I go downstairs to return to the world of Arthur Morgan.. about halfway down the stairs my wife drops this bomb on me: "Oh, something's wrong with your Playstation... one of the boys was playing earlier and I couldn't get the disk out"... my eyes go wide and I race down the rest of the stairs.  Sure enough, it appears my optical drive died.  3 days after RDR2 and at the beginning of peak gaming season.   

So at lunch today I bit the bullet and got a PS4 Pro.  I had wanted one for awhile but never could justify it while my PS4 worked.. so I guess it was meant to be.  I know a price drop is coming with the holidays.. but there's no way I could wait after tasting RDR2.

And I know the PS5 is probably a couple/few years away.. but again.. no way I'm just going to wait around.

Cool. Enjoy it! I've thought about upgrading myself, but as long as mine is operational, I'll just wait until the new consoles come out in two years.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: