VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 07:21:00 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Going like I hoped  (Read 1443 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2018, 03:55:53 EST »

Earlier in the year, when we were taking our lumps against uga and bammer, I looked at some of the young guys and noticed game to game improvement and just hoped it would continue and that it would pay off later in the year.  So far it is.   Hats off to Pruitt so far, but two more games to go.  If we win both I will truly be impressed.

We should at least split though.  If we can beat Kentucky how we beat them today, we should be able to handle Vandy and maybe even Mizzou.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 04:26:13 EST »

Improvement for sure....As the saying goes anything green will grow.

Got to pressue the Mizzou QB or he will pick us a part.....Our offense has got to be better in the 2nd half in the next 2 games.
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 04:35:57 EST »

Definitely not the same team that showed up against Charlotte. For some reason I felt confident we would win today. Finishing 8-5 with a bowl win would be a really good season after the way we looked earlier this season. Missouri will be a tough one though.

volsboyinsodak
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: