VTTW Board Index
April 19, 2024, 12:43:51 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GoVols247 Reporting it’s Chaney  (Read 12205 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2019, 12:59:25 EST »

True colors always come out, lol.
Just realistic. We better just make beating Vandy consistently priority number one. Then go on for from there.

volsboyinsodak
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2019, 01:06:42 EST »

The Vols are improving. I will take bowl eligible in a heartbeat. Anything more would be a great year. Next years schedule is not near as tough as this years was. Have to wait and see on that though. I will be cautiously optimistic.

volsboyinsodak
bravodawg
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2019, 01:14:14 EST »

Just read on another site UGA just gave Pittman a 3 year 5 million contract......To coach the OL!!!

Coaching $$$ are getting out of hand. Stadiums aren't filling up as it is and sooner or later that ESPN money is going to dry up and there's going to be some schools hurting.

There's lots of love for Pittman in the Bulldog Nation, these days. He seems to be able to recruit OL on a much more elite level than we ever could under Richt, which I suppose is the reason why so much love. We have been running the ball pretty well, lately, too. But, of course, we have been completely committed to that, it seems.
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2019, 04:31:33 EST »

Maybe I am over valuing top 5 classes. Just how much of a talent disparity is there between the number 1 or 2 class and a number 15 class? All I know is that the teams with the top 5 classes  have been in the playoffs every year, especially Bama and Clemson. UGa is just about to the level of making it every year.

volsboyinsodak
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: