VTTW Board Index
April 19, 2024, 01:52:29 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Drew Pember  (Read 847 times)
RON
Starter

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2019, 01:46:25 EST »

As a Maryville Rebel supporter it wasn't easy watching Bearden beat Maryville by 23 points the other night. There is a silver lining though. I watched Drew Pember the other night. Drew Pember is 6'10 with a real good shooting touch and handles the ball well. He needs to get stronger. He is skinny. He needs to redshirt. In a few years I could see Drew Pember helping the Vols. What impressed me the most about Drew Pember is his defense. He moves really well for a 6'10 guy. He guarded Maryville point guard Joe Anderson and smothered Joe all game long. Joe isn't a run of the mill high school point guard. Joe is a junior that has been offered by ETSU. Heard Belmont is interested in Joe also. Joe lit Bearden for 30 points in earlier meeting. Pember didn't play in the 1st game because of injury. Bearden is a way better team with Drew Pember in the lineup. I was impressed with Drew Pember.
10EC
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 12:44:39 EST »

As a Maryville Rebel supporter it wasn't easy watching Bearden beat Maryville by 23 points the other night. There is a silver lining though. I watched Drew Pember the other night. Drew Pember is 6'10 with a real good shooting touch and handles the ball well. He needs to get stronger. He is skinny. He needs to redshirt. In a few years I could see Drew Pember helping the Vols. What impressed me the most about Drew Pember is his defense. He moves really well for a 6'10 guy. He guarded Maryville point guard Joe Anderson and smothered Joe all game long. Joe isn't a run of the mill high school point guard. Joe is a junior that has been offered by ETSU. Heard Belmont is interested in Joe also. Joe lit Bearden for 30 points in earlier meeting. Pember didn't play in the 1st game because of injury. Bearden is a way better team with Drew Pember in the lineup. I was impressed with Drew Pember.

As an Alcoa grad.... I always enjoy Maryville losing.  Kinda like ‘Bama..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: