VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 09:24:22 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LSU ref suspended......  (Read 968 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2019, 11:29:32 EDT »

https://www.rockytoptalk.com/2019/3/15/18267287/controversial-basketball-referee-from-tennessee-lsu-game-has-been-suspended-by-sec-tournament
Creek Walker
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 12:01:13 EDT »

I just want to point out, since he catches so much flack, that Jordan has been suspended for 3 weeks and no one knew it until Jimmy Hyams broke the story.

Never understood Vol Twitter's hatred for Hyams. I know some think he isn't personable (to put it mildly) but he's just trying to do his job.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 12:34:38 EDT »

I just want to point out, since he catches so much flack, that Jordan has been suspended for 3 weeks and no one knew it until Jimmy Hyams broke the story.

Never understood Vol Twitter's hatred for Hyams. I know some think he isn't personable (to put it mildly) but he's just trying to do his job.

Some times he says what is contrary to whatever Vol Twitter fantasy is at the time, which is many t8mes actually reality, and they take it out on him.  Lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: