VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 03:27:10 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh look, Jevante "Strong Ass Offer" Smart is playing for LSU today  (Read 1076 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2019, 07:27:56 EDT »

Shocking. Or not.

Trash. Program.

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 07:39:17 EDT »

If nothing is proven then LSU tries to win with him.....If they are found guilty with him involved you still try to win now and in the tourney with him. If they have to vacate games down the road months from now it really doesn't matter.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 09:04:31 EDT »

Down goes LSU
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2019, 02:50:15 EDT »

He started the game 0-8, which makes me think he was rattled a bit by all the attention.  But then he made some key plays at the end of the game.   

Of course, LSU lost, which was good.

At the same time, I couldn't help thinking that if LSU went on to win the tourney, they would have to do a double vacate, and that would be funny.   

However a vacated title doesn't give the title to another team, it just vacates it.  I would much rather the Vols win.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: