VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 12:23:10 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Josh Bone officially staying in the draft.  (Read 1383 times)
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2019, 02:25:16 EDT »

https://www.rockytopinsider.com/2019/05/28/jordan-bone-announces-hes-staying-in-2019-nba-draft/

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 05:56:19 EDT »

Soon after the season ended Bone packed up all his stuff and headed home. That was a tell tell sign he was gone and not coming back. Some have said he didn't care if he wound up playing in Europe he was done with college ball. I always thought of the 2 Grant would be the only one that might return but that's also off the table now.
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 09:30:33 EDT »

I hope Grant is getting good advice.  I don't know squat about the NBA and haven't watched a second of it in about 30 years, but if he goes in the first round I will be pleasantly very surprised.
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 09:41:49 EDT »

I hope Grant is getting good advice.  I don't know squat about the NBA and haven't watched a second of it in about 30 years, but if he goes in the first round I will be pleasantly very surprised.
I think he has been informed he is a first round pick
Otherwise I think he would have stayed

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2019, 10:04:50 EDT »

The NBA draft will be on June 20.  Looking forward to it, for the first time since the Pacers lost Akeem to Houston on a coin toss in the pre-lottery days.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2019, 10:50:04 EDT »

I'm the same....do not watch. I've read where some are saying Grant will go in the top 20? Good for him if true.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: