VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 01:34:54 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Basketvols or Basevols?  (Read 1458 times)
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2019, 10:12:10 EDT »

Pending the outcome of tonight's game, who achieved more this year, hoops or baseball?

I'll say hoops had the better season, but baseball got more out of what it had to work with.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
Evol Knievol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 11:13:06 EDT »

Basketball was #1 for a bit so I say they get the nod but these guys on the baseball team have had a great year. That being said, after they win tonight and tomorrow they even it up.
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 01:51:01 EDT »

Happy to see the basevols doing well. I'm going to say NEXT year's basketvols will win the prize 
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 03:24:12 EDT »

Great season, and a solid effort tonight. I hoped we could sneak into a Super, but no complaints.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 03:34:47 EDT »

Vols lost to UNC 5-2, but it was closer than the final score would indicate.  Left several runners on base in the last 3 innings.  Won two at the tourney, best run in 14 years.  I'm happy with it.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2019, 04:46:45 EDT »

First inning was the killer last night getting down 4-0 quick and the pitcher threw around 35 pitches in that 1st inning....This team is tough and will get better. Great season
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: