VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 10:17:47 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Legal booze officially coming to Neyland  (Read 1361 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2019, 09:04:12 EDT »

Debuting for, wait for it...the BYU game.

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 12:06:06 EDT »

I read last week they are bringing 15-20,000 fans. They've sucked up the tickets based on what I read. That's hard to believe.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 04:39:06 EDT by Tnphil » Logged
Creek Walker
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 01:25:18 EDT »

I read last week they are bringing 15-20,000 fans. They've sucked up the tickets based on what I read. That's are to believe.

They'll have a lot because they have such a following...but absolutely no way they'll have 20k. It's not a sellout yet and still quite a bunch of tickets available through the 3rd party sites.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2019, 04:40:44 EDT »

They'll have a lot because they have such a following...but absolutely no way they'll have 20k. It's not a sellout yet and still quite a bunch of tickets available through the 3rd party sites.

Yeah...I doubt that too. For the games sake I hope it's 95 degrees with a heat index of 110...Maybe BYU will melt in pregame warmups.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2019, 03:13:49 EDT »

I still love the logic and timing for implementing beer sales. It’s not like BYU is the home opener. But they can’t do a low-key rollout against Georgia State. No, let’s wait until 20,000 Mormons come to town.

PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2019, 05:05:43 EDT »

I still love the logic and timing for implementing beer sales. It’s not like BYU is the home opener. But they can’t do a low-key rollout against Georgia State. No, let’s wait until 20,000 Mormons come to town.
Some of the biggest boozers in the world are Mormons - they  will just don't the clear cup into a styrofoam cup

Though I did love to travel to SLC and ask for a Margarita and being asked "do you want alcohol in that?"  Hell yes, didn't as for a fruit drink!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 05:07:15 EDT by PirateVOL » Logged

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: