VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 02:09:25 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: welp, the gadders look very beatable, but just as our luck would be they will  (Read 1759 times)
FLVOL
All-American

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2019, 05:02:07 EDT »

play their best game of the season while we will play our worst

11B4PJ3F7
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2019, 06:31:32 EDT »

Their DL might eat our OL alive like they did Miami's.  Of course, Miami OL also rebuilding, but I don't like that matchup at this point in the season.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2019, 12:56:01 EDT »

At least we know Franks is still the same old Franks.

I, too, worry that JG won't have any time.

I'm encouraged that the Gators are very undisciplined.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2019, 05:19:25 EDT »

Hard to tell a lot the first time....Over the years I've seen FL play bad in games before us and then look like a well oiled machine when they play us while we are mentally beat before the kickoff at the sight of the Florida uniforms. Miami has one of the youngest OL in college football and it showed. As usual FL has a good defense and is real good up front....IIRC they had 2 d linemen out last night too.
Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2019, 05:22:50 EDT »

They may be undisciplined, but I saw them having a whole lot more talent on the field than what we bring.  They may have missed tackles, but that was against top tier talent as well.  Miami had some great people in the skill positions.  We have a huge talent gap to deal with.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2019, 01:47:47 EDT »

Hard to tell a lot the first time....Over the years I've seen FL play bad in games before us and then look like a well oiled machine when they play us while we are mentally beat before the kickoff at the sight of the Florida uniforms. Miami has one of the youngest OL in college football and it showed. As usual FL has a good defense and is real good up front....IIRC they had 2 d linemen out last night too.

Well clearly the guys they had out suxes, and their backups are better.   

Hope our OL can jell a bit prior to Sept 21.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2019, 01:49:06 EDT »

At least we know Franks is still the same old Franks.

Yes.   

I don't say this about too many people, but just looking at the kid's eyes and the way he acts and holds himself....I don't think there's a  lot going on upstairs.  He looks befuddled most of the time.   

murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2019, 03:48:10 EDT »

If the offense can generate 17, we have a chance.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2019, 09:47:03 EDT »

play their best game of the season while we will play our worst

Gators will not be a great team this year but our OL will have massive issues with them

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: