VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 05:55:16 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Seniors  (Read 1196 times)
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2019, 01:07:18 EST »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1201289877880524803

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 01:58:51 EST »

Good stuff 

Always hate to see the seniors go....Good luck men
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 03:11:36 EST »

Always such a bittersweet time at the end of the season.  More sweet this year than years past because of the way we finished.  But I look back and think of moments during each game.  I remember the sick feeling after GA State, though I don't remember much about the actual game lol.  I remember how we fought against UGA and that being the point where I thought "we got something here".

It's crazy how the off-season seems to take forever, and once the season starts, it flies by.

Just so relieved we're bowl-bound.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 03:18:59 EST »

Always such a bittersweet time at the end of the season.  More sweet this year than years past because of the way we finished.  But I look back and think of moments during each game.  I remember the sick feeling after GA State, though I don't remember much about the actual game lol.  I remember how we fought against UGA and that being the point where I thought "we got something here".

It's crazy how the off-season seems to take forever, and once the season starts, it flies by.

Just so relieved we're bowl-bound.

Seems it was just 95 degrees and we were reading reports from preseason camp....And agree, 4th quarter of the UGA game and we were only down 15 at that point I saw a team forming.
Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2019, 03:58:00 EST »

Seems it was just 95 degrees and we were reading reports from preseason camp....And agree, 4th quarter of the UGA game and we were only down 15 at that point I saw a team forming.

Yeah, we really started to put things together in that UGa game and even a little bit in the UF game.  I guess you could say with the slow start we had this season that this team REALLY needs that extra bowl practice time.  It is great to be able to finally take advantage of that.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: