VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 02:04:42 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So everyone is on the Orgeron bandwagon. Typical. He has one good year with  (Read 1719 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2020, 06:55:58 EST »

a once in a lifetime transfer QB and he is all of a sudden great. Seems like the OC is the biggest difference from last year. Burrough wasn't great last year. Let's see him make the CFP multiple times in successive seasons like Dabo, Saban. Anyone want to bet on him making the CFP next season without Burrough? We've all watched Ergeron for years. He is a career 8-4 coach at best. He has the talent at LSU. But he has had the talent every year at LSU. Why was this season different?

volsboyinsodak
Creek Walker
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 07:01:02 EST »

He is a career 8-4 coach at best.

No one made as much fun of LSU when they hired the Ogre as I did, but did you really just make that statement? He's a career 8-4 coach "at best"? He just went 15-0 and won a national championship. 
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2020, 09:05:34 EST »

No one made as much fun of LSU when they hired the Ogre as I did, but did you really just make that statement? He's a career 8-4 coach "at best"? He just went 15-0 and won a national championship. 

volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2020, 10:50:31 EST »

So you think he's closer to a 15-0 coach than an 8-4 coach. His overall record is 56-36 after 8 years. Do the math.  If you take away this years 15-0 he was 41-36. Yep , that's Dabo-esque. He will have an unending talent stream heading to LSU and could end up being an all-time great coach. We will see. Yikes...he was 10-25 at Ole Miss. I will hand it to you that that is killing his overall record. I do like him. He is fun/good for the game.

volsboyinsodak
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2020, 12:27:15 EST »

Their OC Joe Brady just got hired by the Panthers. So their offense is gonna be a really different animal.

volsboyinsodak
crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2020, 04:46:04 EST »

Coach O reminds me of a Cajun Cookie Monster when he talks..  
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2020, 04:55:11 EST »

Coach O reminds me of a Cajun Cookie Monster when he talks..  

My wife has called him Cookie Monster since the first time she heard him talk.
crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2020, 05:41:49 EST »

My wife has called him Cookie Monster since the first time she heard him talk.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: