VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 01:05:58 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting stats........  (Read 1270 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2020, 09:33:09 EST »

In the last 10 years, when leading by double digits at halftime, Kentucky is 129-1.

UT has won in Lexington 18 times but only 6 times at Rupp. Barnes is the first UT coach to win twice in Rupp.

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 09:40:11 EST »

Cal will beat you with better BB players....He won't win a lot out coaching anybody. Even KY fans are realizing that. We played their game last night by playing hard nosed and banging with them. The team fed off Fulky
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 12:44:18 EST by Tnphil » Logged
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2020, 09:59:41 EST »

Cal will beat you with better BB players....He won't win a lot out coaching anybody. Even KY fan are realizing that. We played their game last night by playing hard nosed and banging with them. The team fed off Fulky

Bold prediction: Fulky is the SEC POY next year. You heard it here first.

FLVOL
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2020, 12:23:20 EST »

Bold prediction: Fulky is the SEC POY next year. You heard it here first.

werd. I can see that

11B4PJ3F7
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2020, 11:36:43 EST »

Cal will beat you with better BB players....He won't win a lot out coaching anybody. Even KY fans are realizing that. We played their game last night by playing hard nosed and banging with them. The team fed off Fulky

I've been saying that about Cal for years, and I'm not the only one.  A truly good coach would have probably won multiple NCs and not just the one with the talent they've had.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: