VTTW Board Index
April 17, 2024, 02:00:40 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tubbs wins in Bammer  (Read 1149 times)
Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2020, 08:16:49 EDT »

I don't really want this to be a political post - but I was wondering how many people voted for Sessions simply because they were diehard bammer fans???

I kinda thought Tubbs woulda won even bigger than 60-40, but I did not follow the race that closely.  I hear Tommy kinda took a low profile because he pretty much had it in the bag from the beginning.  
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 10:17:15 EDT by Coupe De VOL » Logged

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2020, 05:39:19 EDT »

I voted for him.  It had nothing to do with Trump, Sessions had just already been there a really long time and I was tired of him.  Time for some new blood.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
CrossVol
Starter

Peyton in 2012!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 02:42:31 EDT »

I voted for him.  It had nothing to do with Trump, Sessions had just already been there a really long time and I was tired of him.  Time for some new blood.
One of Sessions ads claimed that Tuberville had quit or been fired from every job he ever had.  Well duh!  Anyone currently not working could say the same thing.  Same is true for Sessions.  That sealed it for me to vote for Tubs.

Wherever you go, there you are.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2020, 11:10:32 EDT »

One of Sessions ads claimed that Tuberville had quit or been fired from every job he ever had.  Well duh!  Anyone currently not working could say the same thing.  Same is true for Sessions.  That sealed it for me to vote for Tubs.

Well not to mention it's even more true in, um, er.....COACHING!

LMAO, yeah I had a good laugh at that ad also.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: