VTTW Board Index
April 16, 2024, 07:22:36 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ACC to play 11 games...10 in conference......  (Read 1340 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2020, 12:29:39 EDT »

No divisions. The two teams with the highest win percentages play in the championship game. The OOC game must be in the home state of the ACC team. That means the tiglets vs. SC is on. Although I'm still highly doubtful that a full schedule gets played.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/29559987/acc-sets-fall-football-plans-includes-notre-dame

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 01:46:35 EDT »

Got a feeling the season will start but wouldn't bet $10.00 it will finish....Like what happened to the Miami Marlins it can effect several teams when only 1 team is infected. The Yankees yesterday voted not to travel and play Miami this weekend too.
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 03:44:22 EDT »

As much as I would like to see CFB this fall, I just cannot see college age kids not gathering together to party down ans spreading the virus. It has already happened and will continue to happen. I just think it is inevitable that the teams spread it among each other and to other players. Too many chances and individuals to stop it. I would rather they call it off now before some young man get sick, spread it to another younger or older person, and it runs rampant. The Marlins are a beacon showing what can and most likely will happen on a team. And these are supposed to be responsible adults. Humans cannot be trusted to act responsibly as history has shone.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2020, 11:11:45 EDT »

My current opinion is a spring football season.  But we will see....

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2020, 06:31:25 EDT »

One player gets it, the whole team is effed. That being said, it all comes down to money. Just like in the government. Money will always Trump health.

volsboyinsodak
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: