VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 03:33:17 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What the hell?  (Read 822 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2021, 04:05:38 EST »

Where do they get this stuff?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q350qO4dIg

volsboyinsodak
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 04:38:56 EST »

The more time goes by, the more crimson you get

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 04:54:29 EST »

Not even close. Why would he go to Bama? All you could come up with is that I'm a Bama fan? Typical.

volsboyinsodak
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 05:34:44 EST »

Not even close. Why would he go to Bama? All you could come up with is that I'm a Bama fan? Typical.

Why would you even be on that bammer site to begin with?  And why would you care if he goes to bammer?

I wouldn't want him at bammer because they are a rival,  but let's be real, they don't need him and it hasn't been a rivalry in a long time.

I do know that Saban wanted Henry really badly and I am sure would be delighted to get him.

OTOH, there are already plenty of studs at bammer and Henry would have to earn a starting position.  Perhaps that's why he came to UT to begin with.

I don't see him going to bammer, but anything is possible.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: