VTTW Board Index
May 15, 2024, 11:32:05 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question for Revolver (or any other Harmony geeks)  (Read 2139 times)
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: February 01, 2012, 10:37:36 EST »

Have tou tried the Harmony Link device?  It supposedly turns iPads or Android into a remote.  Sounds really neat.
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 11:15:53 EST »

Have tou tried the Harmony Link device?  It supposedly turns iPads or Android into a remote.  Sounds really neat.

Wow... I had not even heard of it but I will check it out.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 11:48:18 EST »

I've heard about it, but haven't tried it.  I'm already used to the layout of my 700, a phone app just seems redundant to me.  Maybe I could download it and set it up to run the stuff in my bedroom.  Will it do that, or is it just limited to the stuff you have the remote set up for?

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 11:49:03 EST »

I'm intruiged, but at the same time I paid well over $200 for my Harmony One so I'm not really looking for something to replace that.  Still, what a neat gadget.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 12:33:05 EST »

BDV, as for your question I'm not sure.  I was readoing about it at work but got interrupted.  Plan on investigating further.  Did notice that the Amazon ratings for it were not great.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: