VTTW Board Index
May 05, 2024, 12:45:42 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Emeril's Fabulous Tailgaite" report on new location?  (Read 3979 times)
GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2013, 12:27:33 EDT »

What did ya'll think? The food, atmosphere, access?

G
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 09:55:12 EDT »

I guess nobody was impressed Gregg 

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 10:50:02 EDT »

Too full to type, still

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 11:09:30 EDT »

Oh, I seriously doubt that! How did it go? Like the new site? I tell 'ya, it looks like a most excellet location. Guess you'll skip the USCe game with the early start. Breakfast crowd seemed to usually be so-so. (But, if the team plays like they did Saturday you might want to be prepared to do a post-game gate with bar food!).

I don't know if we'll make any tailgates this year. My shoulder is 5 weeks post fx and it dosen't feel bad at all. However, the musclature below the the shoulder and around the elbow are the real boogers at the moment. Heck, up until late last week I was still getting fresh buising medial to dorsal below the elbow. Films showed no fx, but something is still hemmorhaging in there. Also, I didn't even feel the shoulder fx when I fell, it was pain below the shoulder between the anterior and medial area. I felt a sharp pain there before I had firmly landed on the ground. Conclusion: I think a knife will be involved. I'll see the doc again Friday (or his UT resident. I don't mind the reident; I used to teach them how to conduct cardiac exercise tests, read the EKG's and write the interpretation. Not bad for a 24yo kid.).

GO VOLS, my friend.

G
EmerilVOL
Heisman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 02:44:16 EDT »

Too full to type, still

Did you have two or three Cubans???

EmerilVOL

EmerilVOL
Heisman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 02:47:09 EDT »

Oh, I seriously doubt that! How did it go? Like the new site? I tell 'ya, it looks like a most excellet location. Guess you'll skip the USCe game with the early start. Breakfast crowd seemed to usually be so-so. (But, if the team plays like they did Saturday you might want to be prepared to do a post-game gate with bar food!).

I don't know if we'll make any tailgates this year. My shoulder is 5 weeks post fx and it dosen't feel bad at all. However, the musclature below the the shoulder and around the elbow are the real boogers at the moment. Heck, up until late last week I was still getting fresh buising medial to dorsal below the elbow. Films showed no fx, but something is still hemmorhaging in there. Also, I didn't even feel the shoulder fx when I fell, it was pain below the shoulder between the anterior and medial area. I felt a sharp pain there before I had firmly landed on the ground. Conclusion: I think a knife will be involved. I'll see the doc again Friday (or his UT resident. I don't mind the reident; I used to teach them how to conduct cardiac exercise tests, read the EKG's and write the interpretation. Not bad for a 24yo kid.).

GO VOLS, my friend.

G

Well the location is most excellent and although they raised the price for the big game the closeness to the stadium is well worth it.  We had plenty of space and the alleyway and the new generator made for an excellent tailgate.  Yes for USC will probably do a split tailgate of early and afterwards since there seems to be a little more traffic to contend with than what we experienced at UTFCU. 

EmerilVOL

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: