VTTW Board Index
May 05, 2024, 08:11:37 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks for the prayers. Turns out my son was attempting  (Read 7419 times)
VOLMAN
All-American

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2013, 01:48:31 EDT »

to complete his PT test with the flu. Drs thought it was appendicitis and did a CAT scan where they identified a "spot" on his lung. The Dr said it looked like scar tissue and to have it looked at in a year....that seemed strange to me that a Dr would want to wait that long to take a second look but I ain't no doctor. Thanks again for all the prayers! 
PanhandleVol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 02:01:42 EDT »

stationed at Nellis AFB (Las Vegas),NV. It's been checked over and over. I was told most likely I inhaled something into my lung and the body just walled it off. Of course smoking two packs of Marlboro Reds for 25 years does not help! I'm on my 9th anniversary of not smoking and it was the best thing I have done. I live in Niceville just a few miles from Eglin and I just got over the FLU, the real FLU that knocks you down for 7-10 days. They put me in the hospital for two days. Only the second time in my life I have really had the FLU and it kicked my butt. Hope he gets better and they let him have some down time to heal. 
VOLMAN
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 02:57:55 EDT »

a beer of something. It seems every time we try to plan a visit something pops up on my end or his that prevents it. I really want to get to see Eglin and meet some of his buddies. Glad to hear you're over your bout with the flu. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: