VTTW Board Index
May 04, 2024, 03:17:20 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brice thinks we'll have our new coach by Monday...  (Read 9226 times)
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2017, 09:33:45 EST »

well this was from a day or two ago. So there. I know it's hard for some here to believe coaches turn down the Tennessee job. 
The problem is TROLL is that Tennessee NEVER offered Kelly the jb - How fizzleing difficult is that for YOU to understand?!?
UF OFFERED - hell they took the school President & chief contract writer with them to NH
If you ever paid attention to what Currie stated as his main criteria then YOU would understand that Kelly would NEVER be offered
The criteria?  Something YOU would not understand: INTEGRITY

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
FLVOL
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2017, 09:34:34 EST »

well this was from a day or two ago. So there. I know it's hard for some here to believe coaches turn down the Tennessee job.  

It must be just as hard to realize that some places just don't want you around.

Let me clarify by saying that I'm referring to Kelly / UT

11B4PJ3F7
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2017, 09:39:41 EST »

The problem is TROLL is that Tennessee NEVER offered Kelly the jb - How fizzleing difficult is that for YOU to understand?!?
UF OFFERED - hell they took the school President & chief contract writer with them to NH
If you ever paid attention to what Currie stated as his main criteria then YOU would understand that Kelly would NEVER be offered
The criteria?  Something YOU would not understand: INTEGRITY

And you know that it's gospel they never offered. BS. I guess you were either in the room or believe the spin. I just posted what I saw in the report. Maybe he turned them down before they even offered. I guess that would make you right then.

volsboyinsodak
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2017, 09:40:27 EST »

It must be just as hard to realize that some places just don't want you around.

(Board) down one order of magnitude, minimum

Let me clarify by saying that I'm referring to Kelly / UT

This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2017, 09:43:10 EST »

And you know that it's gospel they never offered. BS. I guess you were either in the room or believe the spin. I just posted what I saw in the report. Maybe he turned them down before they even offered. I guess that would make you right then.
It might SHOCK you to find out that unlike just reading random internet BS as you do, some might have better actual, like knowledge

1st rule of holes = STOP DIGGING

This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,

TheRealOrange
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2017, 09:54:19 EST »

You are, and always have been, a one trick pony on this board. Now you post old, clearly erroneous information from somone obviously out of touch with what's actually going on, and without context, and seemingly try to ascribe some profound meaning to it.  You're a totally negative person and don't want to believe that Tennessee could ever be doing something the right way.  And, believe it or not, not everyone thinks Kelly would have been a good fit at Tennessee.  You will criticize no matter what, as negativity is evidently in your DNA.  Pathetic.
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2017, 10:03:48 EST »

You are, and always have been, a one trick pony on this board. Now you post old, clearly erroneous information from somone obviously out of touch with what's actually going on, and without context, and seemingly try to ascribe some profound meaning to it.  You're a totally negative person and don't want to believe that Tennessee could ever be doing something the right way.  And, believe it or not, not everyone thinks Kelly would have been a good fit at Tennessee.  You will criticize no matter what, as negativity is evidently in your DNA.  Pathetic.
Where did I say I ever liked Kelly for the job. i definitely don't won't him.  I don't see me as negative. I see it as not kissing these overpaid, unproven coaches butts from day one. That being said, I would be on board with Petersen, but that don't mean he should be imune from criticism if his teams don't perform. It would be hard not to improve from this season.

volsboyinsodak
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2017, 10:06:22 EST »

Where did I say I ever liked Kelly for the job. i definitely don't won't him.  I don't see me as negative. I see it as not kissing these overpaid, unproven coaches butts from day one. That being said, I would be on board with Petersen, but that don't mean he should be imune from criticism if his teams don't perform. It would be hard not to improve from this season.
Stop digging - we beg of you

This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,

volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2017, 10:11:46 EST »

Okay Pirate. I hope the new coach hits the recruiting trail running. I just don't want a repeat of the last few hires.

volsboyinsodak
TheRealOrange
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2017, 10:31:31 EST »

I never said you did.  Reading comprehension is clearly not your strong suit.  All of the negative people I've ever encountered have fancied themselves as voices of reason, and the only ones seeing truth, choosing not to be sycophants, not kissing butts, blah, blah, blah.  Same old tired lines.  That's been you since day one.  And, like the others, you're wrong.  Trust me, you're nothing but negative.  You offer nothing more than criticism and actually hope you're right.  You're not a fan; you're an attention-seeking parasite.  I'm done.  You're one of the primary reasons I avoid this board now.  Back to lurking.
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2017, 10:36:38 EST »

Okay Pirate. I hope the new coach hits the recruiting trail running. I just don't want a repeat of the last few hires.
Hey MORON!
FCBJ could and did recruit
just sucked at player development and coaching

as usual fizzleING CLUELESS!!

This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: