VTTW Board Index
May 03, 2024, 01:41:19 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Worley play the rest of the season?......  (Read 2193 times)
tnflower
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2012, 08:45:52 EDT »

I mean, honestly, can it get any worse? 
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 10:09:05 EDT »

Uh....

no.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
tnflower
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 10:12:14 EDT »

No, he shouldn't play or no, it can't get any worse? 
JeffCountyVolFan
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 10:13:58 EDT »

I would personally like to see Worley get a chance to show what he can do. I have no faith that Bray is the qb that we need. That said, I do not have access to the info that coaches have - gotta trust that they know what they are doing.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 10:20:18 EDT »

No, he shouldn't play or no, it can't get any worse? 

No, he SHOULD play.

Yes, it CAN GET a lot worse.

And if Bray is benched, believe me, it will.

I mean...I could type a paragraph about why.  But really the question is so offbase that a simple no should suffice.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 10:34:02 EDT »

You know, I will say this though.

If Bray struggles, and Dooley wants to bring Worley in for a series, maybe that could wake Bray up.  Who knows?  Dooley doesn't operate that way though.  He seems to make wholesale changes at QB, and once the change is made he doesn't seem to look back. Definitely not what we need now!

Bray didn't pile up stats against MSU, but that's because we ran the ball.  He didn't do that well against bammer...but again...best D in the country.

Still think we should have scored more.  No excuse for the int in the end zone or failure to convert 3rd and 1. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: