VTTW Board Index
May 17, 2024, 06:51:58 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: There is one Tennessee coach that should be fired.....  (Read 2848 times)
Hollerboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2013, 12:09:25 EST »

Mike Munchak is not a good NFL head coach.  He hired a dud for an OC last year and replaced him with an unqualified in-house OC that aint up to the task. The DC sucked too until he brought in Greg Williams to straighten things out. Dowell Loggins sucks and Munch must go. He has had time and got a plethora of players in the offseason to right the ship and we still suck. Man it is tough to be a football fan in Tennessee right now.

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 12:24:44 EST »

Agree.....Titans getting beat..at home by a 0-8 team is a reason to be fired. Never been impressed with Munch from day 1. To be honest looking at him on the sidelines he looks like he'd rather be home watching Andy Griffith reruns than coaching a football team.

I called this loss this morning. Jax has the Titans number over the years and I said the Titans would be lackluster because they were playing a 0-8 team. They played that way for most of the game and got that a$$ beat.

Another one that needs to go out the door with Munch is Locker. Never going to be more than average with him at QB IMO. He spends more time in the training room than he does on the playing field too.

BTW...the Jags are 2-22 in their last 22 games. The 2 wins are against the Titans going back to last season.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 01:24:44 EST by Tnphil » Logged
Creek Walker
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 03:25:41 EST »

Agree.....Titans getting beat..at home by a 0-8 team is a reason to be fired. Never been impressed with Munch from day 1. To be honest looking at him on the sidelines he looks like he'd rather be home watching Andy Griffith reruns than coaching a football team.

In all fairness to Munchak, I'd rather watch Andy Griffith reruns than watch the Titans.   
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 03:49:06 EST »

In all fairness to Munchak, I'd rather watch Andy Griffith reruns than watch the Titans.   

Same here....even the ones with Warren as the deputy. And that's really bad.
CornFromAJar
Special Teamer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 06:40:15 EST »

Same here....even the ones with Warren as the deputy. And that's really bad.

I know what you mean. Huh? Yeah. Huh? Yeah. Huh? Yeah. 
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 02:13:38 EST »

+1 
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2013, 02:53:54 EST »

Titans need to fire Munchak and draft a QB that can play more than 4 games without breaking something. Locker is not and never will be the answer. Titans running game will never work until defenses are concerned with the passing game. I do not realize they had an OC.  I thought they just made up plays as they went along. Munchak is a line coach that is in over his head as HC. Munchak is a fired coach at season's end and I think the team knows it.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2013, 04:29:32 EST »

Titans need to fire Munchak and draft a QB that can play more than 4 games without breaking something. Locker is not and never will be the answer. Titans running game will never work until defenses are concerned with the passing game. I do not realize they had an OC.  I thought they just made up plays as they went along. Munchak is a line coach that is in over his head as HC. Munchak is a fired coach at season's end and I think the team knows it.

I hope Munch goes out by stepping down and not fired. Being a life-long Oiler, Titan and HOFer and coach I'd hate for it to be ugly.

He should never been the coach in the first place. I've heard he didn't want the job but took it because of his respect for Bud Adams who wanted him to coach the team.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: