VTTW Board Index
May 16, 2024, 05:16:43 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any VTTW tailgates for this weekend?  (Read 2681 times)
10EC
« on: August 26, 2014, 03:58:22 EDT »

Bringing my youngest to his first game.  I haven't been in Neyland since moving to Atlanta.  Long overdue...
Creek Walker
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 04:37:34 EDT »

The weather looks pretty crummy right now. Hoping it doesn't put a damper on the tailgates...hoping it doesn't put a damper on the game even more.
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 08:59:08 EDT »

Bringing my youngest to his first game.  I haven't been in Neyland since moving to Atlanta.  Long overdue...

Well let me do some observational predictions right now.....there will be tailgating....firs tof all we are having one at the lot on the corner of James Agee (15th Street) and Clinch Avenue (the lot behind the Biology Annex) and we will be there probably about 8-9 AM.  Yeah I know it is early.  And we sneer at RAIN!!!!!!

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

TheRealOrange
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 11:25:37 EDT »

I won't be there, but my nephews will be set up absent really bad weather.  Mention my name and the board and you'll be more than welcome to hang out there.   
BGHarper
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 04:34:44 EDT »

Well let me do some observational predictions right now.....there will be tailgating....firs tof all we are having one at the lot on the corner of James Agee (15th Street) and Clinch Avenue (the lot behind the Biology Annex) and we will be there probably about 8-9 AM.  Yeah I know it is early.  And we sneer at RAIN!!!!!!

I remember that first tailgate of the Tide and Vol fans at the credit union parking lot. Celtic and the VOL doc (can't remember his name but he was an ex-player for Texas Tech but grew up Orange) brought Tennessee shine! The doc's shine had cherries in it and Iris gobbled them down ;)

I am very good friends with the ghost of Popcorn Sutton so I know the 'shine lives on in Maggie Valley NC. and Cocke County Tn.!

BG
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 06:18:10 EDT by BGHarper » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: