VTTW Board Index
May 17, 2024, 07:08:47 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is the usual Friday reminder....  (Read 618 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2021, 02:33:13 EDT »

I will be leaving the office at 11:30 today as usual on Friday. I'm headed to a charity event at the BMW Performance center. Part of the reward for participating in the charity is a "hot lap" in a BMW driven by one of their professional drivers. I've done this before and I know to keep the chiropractor's number handy.

Thank you. That is all. Carry on.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 09:07:34 EDT »

It’s Derby weekend, so I scrounged up some simple syrup and mint leaves (I already had the bourbon, of course) to make some juleps.

BTW, I’ve always found it funny that Yum! Brands, whose property (Taco Bell) admitted that their products are “adulterated with horse meat”, is one of the major sponsors of the Kentucky Derby.

HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2021, 12:27:34 EDT »

It’s Derby weekend, so I scrounged up some simple syrup and mint leaves (I already had the bourbon, of course) to make some juleps.

BTW, I’ve always found it funny that Yum! Brands, whose property (Taco Bell) admitted that their products are “adulterated with horse meat”, is one of the major sponsors of the Kentucky Derby.

A lot of interest in the Derby for me this year. 

O Besos is a horse in the Derby with local ties, as one of his owners is a Knoxville couple whom I am acquainted with.  One of their partners in this horse is West Point Syndicate, which is an LLC that includes many West Point graduates as it's share holders, my son included, although my son's investment is a very small percentage, or actually fraction of a percent. 

O Besos is 20-1 right now. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: