VTTW Board Index
May 04, 2024, 05:10:12 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duke students chant "how is your grandma" to an NCST player whose ....  (Read 2132 times)
Hollerboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2013, 05:11:40 EST »

grandmother died on Friday. This is about as low as it gets.  Wonder how prick vital will spin this?  Duke is denying it happened even though it was captured on video.  Horrible behavior by a bunch of spoiled brat rich kids!  I now hate puke with all my heart. 

http://www.yardbarker.com/all_sports/articles/msn/nc_state_tyler_lewis_grandmother_just_died_so_duke_fans_chant_hows_your_grandma/12867799

Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 05:43:03 EST »

grandmother died on Friday. This is about as low as it gets.  Wonder how prick vital will spin this?  Duke is denying it happened even though it was captured on video.  Horrible behavior by a bunch of spoiled brat rich kids!  I now hate puke with all my heart. 

http://www.yardbarker.com/all_sports/articles/msn/nc_state_tyler_lewis_grandmother_just_died_so_duke_fans_chant_hows_your_grandma/12867799

I'm not sure that's what they're saying. I really hope it's not. It's very hard to distinguish, and once somebody suggests that it sounds like 'how's your grandma" it's very hard not to hear it.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 06:50:11 EST »

I'm not sure that's what they're saying. I really hope it's not. It's very hard to distinguish, and once somebody suggests that it sounds like 'how's your grandma" it's very hard not to hear it.

Did you read the article?  A student says that is exactly what they were saying and were passing it on for others to say it too.  It sounded very clear to me at the very end -- when it first started, it wasn't real clear.    Classless...period.

Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 07:19:07 EST »

Did you read the article?  A student says that is exactly what they were saying and were passing it on for others to say it too.  It sounded very clear to me at the very end -- when it first started, it wasn't real clear.    Classless...period.

No, I had only seen the video. It sounds like it was a minority of the students, but clearly classless of those who were doing it.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 08:52:58 EST »

The lack of respect for human life is a unbelievable and frightening trend.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: