VTTW Board Index
May 04, 2024, 03:15:42 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Human flying squirrel....if you have not seen it.....  (Read 3500 times)
Hollerboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2013, 05:15:35 EST »

Jeb Corliss is his name....and he will die if he continues this.  He already had one wreck that broke his legs.  Unreal how fast he is going....and how close to the ground he is while going that fast. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYMkn07wPso&feature=player_detailpage

Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 05:57:24 EST »

You can only tempt fate so much before it cashes in.
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 06:30:20 EST »

Wow. That is crazy.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
LouisVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 11:20:58 EST »

I watched the crash video also, this is what crazy looks like.

My pronouns are:  I, Me, My, and Mine
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 12:00:30 EST »

That video is of a fizzling idiot who is already dead and he doesn't know it.  You just don't tempt fate like this and continue to get by.  I had 8 years military experience jumping out of airplanes both static line and freefall. I  saw my share of not so bad and just terrible incidents under very controlled envirement.  The fun just won't last forever for this guy!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 02:15:47 EST by RIPLEYVOL » Logged
Hollerboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2013, 01:17:48 EST »

He was on Letterman after the crash and was asked if he would quit....he said he would die diong it....a wnd he will. Just one little gust of wind and bye bye.

73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2013, 03:27:22 EST »

One day he will hit a tree, a rock ledge, etc. He is addicted to the adrenaline rush. If he dies doing something he loves, I just hope he does not leave dependents behind that cannot make it. Although I consider what he does as stupid, he has the right.
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2013, 05:39:07 EST »

I totally agree with you 73...as long as he doesn't leave anybody behind missing their husband or dad!
PanhandleVol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2013, 12:03:19 EST »

was there to witness it. I'll never forget seeing his strike the iron of the bridge structure going God knows how fast. Needless to say he was dead on impact. I jumped out of airplanes many years ago, but this stuff and BASE jumping are crazy.
Creek Walker
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2013, 02:53:03 EST »

I have a severe paranoia when it comes to heights, but that just looks freakin' fun to me. The initial jump would probably make me wet my pants or pass out but the gliding down the canyon...yeah, that would be a blast.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: