VTTW Board Index
May 03, 2024, 11:26:48 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jeremy Banks arrested.  (Read 1065 times)
Evol Knievol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2019, 12:10:23 EDT »

Active warrant. 
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 12:29:39 EDT »

I heard he had a outstanding traffic citation that he didn't show up to court for....He was stopped Sat night on another traffic issue and the previous warrant popped up. He was booked and bonded out. Hopefully it's minor and not much of a issue.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 06:09:50 EDT »

If that's all it is, no big deal. I've had a warrant sworn against me for a speeding ticket I forgot to pay, which I promptly paid for electronically and handled.  It can happen.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 07:58:35 EDT »

This is probably a "GET OFF MY LAWN" type of post, but I am much more disappointed that he was out at 415am than I am for the Traffic violation SNAFU.  In high school, I had a head coach who was old school - even for the early 80s.  He was a big part of Ga Tech's National Champ teams in '51,'52 and he had that swagger, even though he was a little guy.  He really preached hard hitting and discipline.  And he also preached about being "in training" for the duration of the summer all the way through the end of the season.  "In training" meant no drugs or alcohol - eating right, eating good, and staying in shape, and getting the right amount of rest.  He really drilled this into our heads all 3 weeks of summer camp, and then he expected us to follow that regimen through the end of the season.  I dunno, maybe that is too much to ask for some people, but I took that to heart, and so did most my teammates.  Still, there were some that drank in season, but nobody was getting drunk, etc.  I played one year in Div IAA (Princeton) and we had a Frosh team and played a 6 game schedule, which was pretty cool.  It was great to start in games and go on those 3 road trips.  However, I was a little disillusioned by how many of the guys would get shizzle-faced drunk - not only during the season - but on the night before games!  I just thought that was a pretty sorry attitude.  One jackass on our team fizzleed up his knee trying to break a cinder block over it.  No lie.  He never played again, and we really could have used him for our last 3 games, for which we went 1 and 2.  That whole atmosphere turned me off to playing, and I guess that was one of the factors in my hanging up the cleats.  Ya know, if you are gonna play at a high level - act like it, and hold your own self to a high level.  If you can't do that, you are lost.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: